Win a Mori Lee Wedding Dress Competition- Terms and Conditions Dec 23/Jan 24
- In order to enter the competition, the entrant must follow the instructions shown on the launch competition post across our Facebook, Instagram or Tik Tok pages. Entry into the competition deems acceptance of the below Terms and Conditions.
- The winner will be chosen at random once the competition is closed on or soon after 1st February 2024, and will be notified of their success by Alta Costura Bride via private Facebook/Instagram message or email. A notification will also appear on our Facebook page and Instagram with the winner’s name.
- The prize must be redeemed in person in the store. A special order for the dress may be placed, and will be subject to the usual T&C of sale.
- The wedding dress prize is a gown by designer Mori Lee ONLY, from any of their bridal collections, including Julietta, Grace and Blu, up to the value of £1,500, priced as advertised on the Alta Costura Website, or RRP as specified by Alta Costura Ltd.. A Mori Lee wedding dress priced above this value may also be purchased, but the winner will be required to make payment for the balance upon claiming the prize
- The prize must be redeemed (the dress style number and dress size chosen and put on order) by 31st July 2024.
- The prize is for the wedding dress only, and does not include service charges such as alterations, storage or a rush cut fee, If these services are required, payment must be made for them in the usual way.
- If the winner has already purchased a Mori Lee wedding dress from Alta Costura Bride, and the date of purchase was within the qualifying dates of 1/12/2023 and 31/01/2024, then the winner may claim a refund (or partial refund) of up to £1,500. This relates to their wedding dress purchase only, and does not apply to accessories or any service charges as detailed above in (5).
- We reserve the right to cancel or terminate the competition early where it becomes necessary to do so.
- There will be no refunds or exchanges available after the prize has been redeemed for any reason.
- No cash alternative is available, and this prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer from Alta Costura Bride.
- The winner will be requested to provide details which will be used as verification for claiming the prize,through the Alta Costura team. This includes personal details such as first name, last name, email address, telephone number and wedding date. These details are held confidentially and will not be shared with a third party. Full details of our privacy statement can be seen on our website. Should the winner refuse to provide this information then the prize will not be redeemable and Alta Costura Bride has the right to select a new winner.
- The winner agrees that Alta Costura Bride can, at their discretion, use the winner’s name and town/city/county of residence in their marketing and social media, as deemed appropriate. By entering the competition,the entrant is agreeing to the use and publication of their image on the Alta Costura Bride website and social media channels for marketing purposes. Typical images may include selected wedding day photographs and your Alta Costura Bride store experience. Interviews for the purpose of marketing material will also be conducted with the winner.
- All entrants must be aged 18 or over and be a UK resident.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Employees of Alta Costura Bride are not eligible to win any competitions.
- The Director’s decision is final and unchallengeable. The Director can at her discretion declare a competition void without providing a reason.
2023/2024 Terms & Conditions for Alta Costura Bride Win a Free Mori Lee Wedding Dress Competition